What is the value of your Business ?
Is this email not displaying correctly?
Why is a Business Valuation required ?
* To ascertain a fair market value of a business when buying & selling
* Liquidity test as required by the Companies Act prior to declaring dividends
* Placing a value to include or update in a Shareholder Agreement
* Death of a shareholder, incapacitation, and the exit from a business by an owner for whatever reason
* Estate valuation
BUSINESS VALUATION & SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENTS
– 1 Day Practical Workshop
BELLVILLE, CT – FRIDAY, 17th OCTOBER
JHB, GAUTENG – THURSDAY, 23rd OCTOBER
R 1 995.00 per delegate, Incl. VAT
The Workshop will contribute to 6 hours CPD/CPE
BOOK before 30th September for the above workshop and receive FREE the below MONEYMATTERS Financial decision making tool to assist you with important decisions in your business, as well as FREE COMPREHENSIVE Understanding Financial Statements SELF STUDY NOTES !
MoneyMatters goes far beyond any spreadsheet or other application on the market, where you can check the interest you are paying on your overdraft, analyse and test investment quotations, projections and actual return on investments(ROI), adjustable rates during term, payment of a lump sum or increase a payment, compare rates to prime, load redemption planning, consolidate loan calculations, illustrate interest, capital and remaining balances and also comes with an automated income tax calculator.
The above one day workshop is designed to show the entrepreneur and other professionals, how to value a business.
The workshop explores the three main methodologies in valuing a business, with emphases on using the right valuation method for the right circumstance.
We look at the asset value, market value and income approach methods of valuing a business.
By the end of the workshop, candidates will be able to understand the terminology and different methods applied in valuing a business, as well as use of our proprietary valuation model to assist in placing a value on the targeted business.
Key to this workshop is the proprietary integrated business valuation model, which will generate the valuation.
Your presenter, Gavin Beretta, has over 30 years experience (local and international) in both medium and large organizations, in which he provided financial leadership to various management teams and served on a number of boards.
With strong experience in company valuations and operational finance, Gavin now provides financial and taxation services to sme’s and professionals nationally, and is a member of CSSA (Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa), SAIT (South African Institute of Tax Practitioners) and a SAIPA (South African Institute of Professional Accountants) licensed Independent Review Practitioner.
Gavin is member of the prestigious Institute of Market Technicians, an Association of professionals, based in the USA which provides technical analysis on equity pricing and trends and has an association with the ASA (American Society of Appraisers), based in the USA, which provides input and guidance on professional business valuations.
** Financial, Accounting and Taxation
Self Study Options Also Available Below:
We offer a wide range of self study materials compiled by accounting and financial professionals, as well as comprehensive video presented courses with detailed notes and practical tools to assist participants to manage businesses using accounting information and systems, as well as to effectively manage tax obligations, both business and personal, and to acquire a broad understanding of finances.
The objective of our self study materials is to improve knowledge of the various aspects of business, taxation and financials, thereby better equipping you for business.
Please see below a list of our self study modules
Comprehensive SELF-STUDY COURSE NOTES:
* INTRODUCTION to BASIC BUSINESS ACCOUNTING – R741.00
* HOW to READ & UNDERSTAND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS – R855.00
* HOW to ANALYSE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS using RATIO ANALYSIS – R855.00
* USING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS in MEASURING SALES to CASH PROFITABLY – R627.00
* BUSINESS VALUATION – HOW to VALUE A BUSINESS – R855.00
* UNDERSTANDING VAT for BUSINESS – R741.00
* BUSINESS and PERSONAL TAXES EXPLAINED – R627.00
* IMPACT of TAXATION on PAYROLL – R741.00
* UNDERSTANDING WILLS, TRUSTS and ESTATE DUTY – R741.00
* UNDERSTANDING TREND INVESTING ANALYSIS for SHARES of the STOCK MARKET – R741.00
ONLINE VIDEO PRESENTED SELF-STUDY COURSES:
* UNDERSTANDING HOW to READ and USE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS – R1083.00
* HOW to ANALYSE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS using RATIO ANALYSIS – R1083.00
* USING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS in MANAGING SALES to CASH PROFITABLY – R969.00
* BUSINESS VALUATION – HOW TO VALUE a BUSINESS – R1083.00
* UNDERSTANDING YOUR PERSONAL TAX – R969.00
ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT.
The Video presented courses offer an easy to follow walk through of the material, presented by a qualified accountant who has worked in industry for many years and currently has over 200 private accounting clients.
TO BOOK NOW for a workshop or to ORDER ANY OF THE ABOVE PRODUCTS DIRECTLY ONLINE
please go to hxxp://www.taxbox.co.za/order (hxxp://taxbox.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=33b988b22a3dc6340b32e79f4&id=9e2990bd3b&e=eb81dbde05)
Kind Regards, Gary Garbutt – General Manager
Biz Facility – Accounting & Tax Training Specialists
Taxbox – Providing Taxation & Accounting Solutions
Incorporated with the FINSOLVE GROUP
Office: 086 148 8883
Copyright © 2017 Taxbox Solutions, All rights reserved.
For clients of Finsolve Accounting and Tax Solutions.
** unsubscribe from this list (https://taxbox.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=33b988b22a3dc6340b32e79f4&id=223003bbd8&e=816bed35d1&c=47c5269d2a)
| ** update subscription preferences (https://taxbox.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=33b988b22a3dc6340b32e79f4&id=223003bbd8&e=816bed35d1)